Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in
- physics or
- a relevant engineering subject.
Below is a provisional list of the required documents :
- Curriculum vitae
- Scans of the certificates and transcripts of all academic degrees
- Scan of the high school diploma or certificate of secondary school education
- Proof of adequate English language skills. This can be obtained through English courses completed at secondary schoool or during university studies, experience with English speaking programmes, stays abroad or an international qualification such as Toefl or IELTS (Toefl code: 8265). An international certificate is not (!) mandatory. There is no specific threshold for English language skills, but in the recent years the minimum level of the applicants being admitted was generally approximately equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or Toefl IBT 90.
The finals list of required documents will be specified during the application process.
Proof of German language skills is not required.
Application via ‚Campo‘
- Applications are submitted via the FAU application platform www.campo.fau.de
- The next application period begins in February 2023. Applications cannot be submitted at this time.
- Applications must be submitted by 15th July 2023.
If you want us to inform you at the start of the next application period please fill the following form.