What is MAOT?
- A two-year international master’s course at the Faculty of Engineering taught in English
- Provides interdisciplinary education at the interface of Engineering, Physics and Medicine
- Allows for a highly individualised curriculum
- Covers a wide range of fields of contemporary optical technologies – a key technology for the modern world
- Is part of the Elite Network of Bavaria, an initiative of the Free State of Bavaria to support talented young students.
Why study optical technologies? Find out here here.
Learn more about MAOT in two videos produced for the Elite Network of Bavaria’s ‚Elite Cut‘ award.